Names in bold indicate members of the faculty in the corresponding year.
- Manuel Arellano and Stéphane Bonhomme,
Nonlinear Panel Data Estimation via Quantile Regressions,
Econometrics Journal, 19 (2016), C61-C94.
- Paula Bustos, Bruno Caprettini and Jacopo Ponticelli,
Agricultural Productivity and Structural Transformation. Evidence from Brazil,
American Economic Review, 106 (2016), 1320-1365.
- Agustin Casas, Yarine Fawaz and Andre Trindade,
Surprise Me If You Can: The Influence of Newspaper Endorsements in US Presidential Elections,
Economic Inquiry, 54 (2016), 1484-1498.
- Kerem Cosar, Nezih Guner and James Tybout,
Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Inequality in an Open Economy,
American Economic Review, 106 (3) (2016), 625-63.
- Gabriele Fiorentini and Enrique Sentana,
Neglected Serial Correlation Tests in UCARIMA Models,
SERIEs - Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 7 (2016), 121-178.
- Jeremy Greenwood, Nezih Guner, Georgi Kocharkov and Cezar Santos,
Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Theory of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation,
American Economic Journal-Macroeconomics, 8 (1) (2016), 1-41.
- Nezih Guner, Martin Lopez-Daneri and Gustavo Ventura,
Heterogeneity and Government Revenues: Higher Taxes at the Top?,
Journal of Monetary Economics, 80 (2016), 69-85.
- Claudio Michelacci and Josep Pijoan-Mas,
Labor supply with job assignment under balanced growth,
Journal of Economic Theory, 163 (2016), 110-140.
© CEMFI. All rights reserved.