In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law (Ley 56/2007, de 28 de diciembre, de Medidas de Impulso de la Sociedad de la Información), CEMFI aims to making the institutional contents of its website accessible to all potential users, including individuals with a disability and regardless of the browser or browsing context that they use.
In the continuous revision of the institutional pages at www.cemfi.es our goal is to make the access to their contents as universal as possible. If you find any limitation or difficulty, or you wish to make a comment or suggestion in this respect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Font sizes are relative, allowing users to increase or decrease the size of text according to their visual needs.
- The images and tables contained in the pages provide a brief description of the information they contain. As a result, users of screen readers or text-only browsers can better understand the meaning of an image included in the text and can use the summary to quickly assess whether the information is of interest to them.
- The main language of each page is identified, in addition to any changes in the natural language of the text. This allows users of screen readers and speech synthesisers to handle and understand the text more easily.
- The pages have a more logical internal structure, which allows users of screen readers or browsers such as Opera to access content more quickly.
- The HTML code and CSS used adapt to the grammar approved by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C ) thus ensuring that different browsers and platforms display content correctly.
- The information has been separated from its graphic presentation so that those users who wish may browse the content faster by disabling the option for downloading style sheets in their browser.
We recommend a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. Nonetheless, font sizes are defined using relative units in order to allow font size to be increased or decreased using the options in each browser.
© CEMFI. All rights reserved.