Ph. D. in Economics, University of Rochester, 2000
Macroeconomics, Labor Economics
- "Heterogeneity and Government Revenues: Higher Taxes at the Top?" with Martin Lopez-Daneri and Gustavo Ventura, Journal of Monetary Economics, 2016, 80, 69-85.
- "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Inequality in an Open Economy," with Kerem Cosar and James Tybout, American Economic Review, 2016, 106 (3), 625-63.
- "Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Theory of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation,'' with Jeremy Greenwood, Georgi Kocharkov and Cezar Santos), American Economic Journal-Macroeconomics, 2016, 8 (1), 1-41.
- "From Shame to Game in One Hundred Years: An Economic Model of the Rise in Premarital Sex and its De-Stigmatization," with Jesús Fernández-Villaverde and Jeremy Greenwood, Journal of European Economic Association, 2014, 12 (1), 25–61.
- “Taxation and Household Labor Supply,” with Remzi Kaygusuz and Gustavo Ventura, Review of Economic Studies, Review of Economic Studies, 2012, 79 (3), 1113–1149.
- “Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies,” with Gustavo Ventura and Xu Yi, Review of Economic Dynamics, 2008, 11 (4), 721-744.
- “Love and Money: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Household Sorting and Inequality,” with Raquel Fernandez and John Knowles, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2005, 120 (1), 273-344.
- “On the State of the Union,” with S. Rao Aiyagari and Jeremy Greenwood, Journal of Political Economy, April 200, 108 (2), 213-244.
© CEMFI. All rights reserved.